Parnell Studio is our Auckland yoga space. The studio hosts daily classes, courses and workshops, teacher training and yogic community events. The space is also available to facilitate presentations, lectures, talks and workshops concerned with yoga and energy work. We are also able to accomodate guests.
View Larger Map
Our Ohui Retreat is located in Opoutere Beach on the Coromandel East Coast, 2 hours from Auckland central. You are welcome to stay on a casual basis or join us for specific retreats and workshops. On the map below we are the red roofed buildings in the middle: you can see how close to the beach we are!
Ohui Retreat Directions
See Google Maps for directions to Ohui Road. We are at the end of the road.
- Turn off Tairua Road (Highway 25) at the Opoutere junction (signposted).
- Drive to the small town of Opoutere (about 5km) and go straight through it. The road turns to metal. Keep going to the end of this metal road (another 3km).
- Go past the entrance to Prana Retreat to the very end of the road.
- Our driveway is the first on the right where you’ll see a wooden Ashram Yoga sign.
- Follow the driveway and keep to the left following the signs. This driveway is shared by other residents. You’ll see two houses. We are the yellow house on the left up the driveway.
If you get lost then please ask the locals for directions, or call us anytime. If your cellphone is out of range then you can use the pay phone in Opoutere or drive back towards the main road until you get reception. Ph: (07) 865 8451.